“Relax, we'll take it from here...”
- Initial Estimate & Digital Photos: You may call to schedule an appointment for an estimate or stop in for an estimate at your convenience. Vehicle is inspected for damage and a computerized estimate is compiled to determine cost of repairs. Digital photos are taken of damage. It generally takes 10 - 15 min for your estimate.
- Insurance Approval (if applicable): The estimate and photos are transferred to the insurance company for review.
- Order Parts: After customer & insurance approval, parts are ordered and the repair is scheduled.
- Disassembly: After vehicle is dropped off for repairs, disassembly of damaged parts takes place. If further damage is found, additional parts are ordered as soon as possible. Insurance Company is notified of additional damage and we deal directly with the insurance company with any additional cost or supplement items.
- Structure Repair: The unitized body is returned back to factory specifications. A sophisticated measuring system is used to monitor all phases of the repair.
- Body Repair: Exterior panels and all metal finishing that may be required are performed
- Paint: All panels are prepared for paint, then primed, and sealed to assure good adhesion before the final top color and clear coat are applied.
- Reassembly: Final moldings and detail pieces are put back on the vehicle in the reassembly process. The vehicles systems are checked to ensure everything is performing properly. A final inspection is performed.
- Completion & Delivery: Customer is contacted that their vehicle is complete and to set up a time to pick up their vehicle.